The sisters' and I have some close friends who are hosting their second bloggers conference called Breathing Space this fall and we're so excited for them! If you haven't been to a conference before, this would be a great one to go to. The mind set behind Breathing Space is to do just that, take a breather from the stresses of blogging and take some space for yourself. Breathing Space is also known for doing a fabulous job of mixing pleasure with business, having some awesome parties, and having a lot of fun. Sounds like a great time, right?
Breathing Space will take place September 26-18, 2013 at the beautiful Solitude Ski Resort in Solitude, Utah. Fall will be the perfect time to be up at Solitude with all of the leaves changing colors! Tickets are now available! To register, go to this link! Here is some more information about the conference:
- Full three-day blogger conference
- Classes will be offered more than once so you don't have to miss out on the class you really wanted or have to pick between two great classes.
- All classes will be in walking distance of the hotels.
- This year we will mix business with pleasure... fun classes like hair and makeup tips as well as business classes, like social media, copyright law, accounting, etc.
- Hands on classes and workshops
- Amazing teachers and speakers
- Solitude Mountain Resort
- Beautiful time of year
- Great deal on lodging, $100 per room per night + sharing with 3 friends = only $25 per night
- Great rooms and meeting spaces
- Breathing Space is famous for it's fabulous parties and this year will be no different! Be prepared for fun themed parties and yummy food.
- Registration starts June 1, 2013
- Early registration before July 1st is $199
- Cost after July 1st is $249
If you're debating about going, come! Conferences are priceless! You meet a ton of great people, get to network with other bloggers, sponsors, and businesses looking to work with bloggers! You develop close friendships, you have a great time and let your hair down a bit, and learn! Breathing Space has some great sponsors this year, Ikea is going to there! YA! You won't to miss out on the fun, register here!
To stay connected with Breathing Space, make sure you follow them on Facebook, Google +, and watch this awesome video about this years exciting conference!
One more thing! Breathing Space is currently taking applications for speakers and sponsors, if interested go here! Hope to see you this year at Solitude!